Rest assured, we’ve been working hard behind-the-scenes to make sure Just Poké stores and respective teams are safe during this crisis. As a Seattle based company, we care deeply about our local community. To minimize social contact, remain open for pickup and delivery only (no dine-in option). In this trying time, we can’t thank you all enough for the support and love that has been shown to us. We know we’ll be able to get through this together and come out stronger on the other side. No virus can ever stop that. Stay safe everyone and thank you again for your support!
For the safety of our guests and team members, please follow these guidelines:
- Everyone inside a Just Poké location is required to wear a face mask/covering at all times.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter the restaurant.
- Use contactless payments when possible (ApplePay, Google Pay and cards with the ability to tap and pay).
As always, we have taken extra precautions to ensure our restaurants follow strict safety guidelines above and beyond the official state recommendations, as well as beyond our regular stringent food and safety sanitation standards:
- contactless pickup and delivery
- face masks and gloves worn by employees
- employee health checks
- six-foot social distancing markers
- hand sanitizer readily available
- utensils handed out individually to guests by team members with clean gloves.
Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!