To our loyal and amazing customers,
Rest assured, we’ve been working hard behind-the-scenes to make sure Just Poke stores and respective teams are safe during this crisis. The set of slides outline most of the steps we’ve taken thus far.
We are currently preparing for every scenario as should you. In our internal team memo, we told our team not to panic, but to also take things seriously. Starting tomorrow, we will only be allowed to offer dine-out and online to go ordering. We have taken extra precautions in every store to make sure that they are following strict safety guidelines.
In this trying time, we can’t thank you all enough for the support and love that has been shown to us. As a Seattle owned and operated company, we care deeply about each local community that we are in. It’s been a great ride these past 4 years and we know we’ll be able to get through this together and come out stronger on the other side. No virus can ever stop that. Stay safe everyone and thank you again for your support.
- Starting tomorrow (3/16/2020) we will only be allowed to serve take-out and online orders with the new restrictions passed by Washington State
- You can order for delivery or pickup through our website at www.justpoke.com. We are also partnered with Doordash, Caviar, Postmates, and Ubereats.
- We appreciate your patience at this time as we figure the best solutions for keeping all of our locations both clean and safe for the community. We will be adjusting our response plan as the guidance from state officials changes. Thank you for understanding.
- To ensure customer safety, we have implemented several additional precautionary measures in all of our stores.
- We are asking that guest use contactless payments when possible (ApplePay, Google Pay and cards with the ability to tap and pay) as opposed to using cash.
- Utensils will be handed out individually to guests by team members with clean gloves.
- All of our team members have been instructed to continue to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently.
- We are requiring team members wear gloves at all times and change gloves out frequently—especially when switching between tasks.
- We currently have an Excellent health department store rating in all our stores and will be implementing extra cleaning and disinfecting requirements including even more frequent cleanings throughout the day.